Monday, January 24, 2011

Introduction

Whats good everyone, my name is Thris Greer I'm a junior here at Texas A&M University - Commerce. My major is Kenisiology All Levels. I love to play sports like football, basketball, baseball, soccer just to name a few, I'm 6'3 nice looking nice smile and I love to meet new people so that means its very easy for me to network. My teacher in ETEC calls me "T" because she cannot pronounce my name she was calling role and called me Ears. So hopefully people see and read my blogs because I will be posting them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Thris, Im glad to see you have a sense of humor. I see that we have the same major and maybe we have similar goals. I like sports as well and maybe one day we can coach at the same school. Good luck with everythin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Thris. You remind me of Tommy form Martin.

    ReplyDelete